Rose-Harvest.com (the “Website”) is published and maintained by Alteya, Inc., located at 1846 S Elmhurst Rd, Mt Prospect, IL 60056 (“Alteya,” “we” or “us”).
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND USE
The personal data we collect about you when you buy our Products or use our Services, include the following (hereinafter jointly referred to as: “Personal Data”):
1) Your contact details. Your name, postal address and other contact details, such as your telephone number and e-mail address, and any other contact details you provide to us (including delivery address when you purchase our Products online).
3) Your account data. To complete your account at our Website we use your name, contact details, and other information you voluntarily provide to us, such as favorite products.
4) Your purchases online. To complete your online purchases via the Website or via other official social media-channels of Alteya, we use your name, gender, telephone number, contact details and all relevant information regarding your purchases, such as the amount and date of your purchases, the Product(s) or service you purchase, the device through which you make your purchases, payment method, payment status, bank account details, (employee) discount, voucher code used (if any), gift with purchases (if applicable), optional additional personal card or engraving data, delivery method and delivery address.
5) Your data when subscribing to our newsletter. To be able to provide you with the newsletter of Alteya containing promotional and informative content, we use your email address and additional information if you add such to your profile, such as name, date of birth and favorite products. Alteya may also sends out personalized newsletters, based on your personal preferences if you’ve provided us with those.
6) Your communication data. Any data shared by you when communicating with us via email, online, telephone, social media or any other form, such as questions, requests or complaints.
7) Your details regarding raffles, subscribe and win, lead generation campaigns, contests or sampling-activation. Any data shared by you when participating to a raffle, subscribe and win, lead generation campaign, contest or sampling-activation.
8) Your ratings and reviews and feedback. The opinions, experiences, preferences and interests and Product- or event reviews that you publish on our websites or share with us online or through social media.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies that we use
Additional list items
8) Cookies used by our service providers
8.3) Third Party Ad Servers – We may use the services of one or more third party advertising companies. If we do, these third-party advertising companies may also collect information from your activities on the Website as well as other sites for the purpose of providing advertisements and other content that is customized to your interests and preferences. This means that our ads may appear on participating web sites based upon your browsing activity. To allow us to offer our customers streamlined ordering and other useful features, we may use and allow our third-party advertising companies to use the technologies listed above and other similar technologies.
8.4) Mobile Devices – You may be visiting our Website from your mobile device. Certain mobile service providers uniquely identify mobile devices and we or our third-party service providers may receive such information if you access the Website through mobile devices. Some features of the Website may allow for the collection of mobile phone numbers and we may associate that phone number to mobile device identification information. Furthermore, some mobile phone service providers operate systems that pinpoint the physical location of devices that use their service. Depending on the provider, we or our third-party service providers may receive this information.
We may disclose statistics, in the form of aggregate data, to third parties. This aggregate data may contain information regarding user behavior as a measure of interest in, and use of, our Website and emails such as overall patterns or demographic reports. The aggregate data will not describe or identify any individual user.
Legally Compelled Disclosures
We may disclose user information to government authorities, and to other third parties when compelled to do so by government authorities or otherwise as required or permitted by law, including but not limited to in response to court orders and subpoenas. We also may disclose user information when we have reason to believe that someone is causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, other users of the Website, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. Additionally, we cooperate with law enforcement inquiries and other third parties to enforce laws, intellectual property rights and other rights.
In the event that Alteya is acquired by one or more third parties as a result of an acquisition, merger, sale, reorganization, consolidation or liquidation, or if Alteya sells or otherwise transfer our assets or operations, Personal Information may be one of the transferred assets.
While Alteya INC. will take reasonable precautions to protect the security and integrity of Personal Information provided to this Website, due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our system or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers. No security measures are perfect or impenetrable. You can reduce these risks by using common sense security practices such as choosing a strong password, using different passwords for different websites, and using up to date antivirus software. We maintain various physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. For example:
• We use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) authentication for online transactions made on our site. SSL authentication and encryption of the information that you send to us over the Internet helps protect your online transaction information from third party interception.
• For additional security, we do not store your credit card number after processing your payment.
We urge you to protect your own privacy. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone or share your password in an unsolicited phone call or e-mail.
Unfortunately, despite all of our efforts, there is always a risk that third parties may unlawfully intercept transmissions. This reality is true of all Internet use. As a result, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit, and you transmit all information at your own risk.